Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 6 - Post Race

We had a great post-race meal at a local restaurant called Auspicious. It was very very good authentic Chinese fair. We ordered about 10 different dishes and shared them amongst the team. YUMMY!!

Many thanks to Grant for breaking open his 12 yr old bottle of Rye that he picked up in the duty free shop. It did wonders for my hip flexors who were still slightly annoyed with me for putting them thru that grueling 20km bike on race day. They are fine this morning thankfully. My entire body feels fine.

I remain a. Little disappointed this morning but I have come to realize that there are just some things beyond my control. I gave it my best shot.

Lessons learned:
1. Get my bike adapted to include climbing gears. I have no ability to stand up so i need the extra


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:China

No comments: